Our implants look just like natural teeth. You'll get a smile you love while retaining the shape of your face. Of course, chewing will be just like normal.
Too many people are embarrassed about smiling because they're missing teeth.
We can replace your teeth with a simple procedure, giving you the confidence to show off your great smile again.
Dental implants are a great alternative to bridges, partials, or complete dentures. Implants replace missing roots and support artificial replacement teeth.
You'll love how comfortable they are and everyone will think they're your natural teeth.
Composite fillings, a tooth colored filling made of a safe, synthetic resin that is used to repair a tooth that has been damaged by decay, chipped or fractured.
- Composite fillings can be closely matched to the color of your existing teeth, making them a great option for front or visible parts of teeth.
- Composite filling bonds to the tooth structure providing more support.
- Silver fillings are more sensitive to hot and cold temperatures causing them to expand and contract, which can cause the tooth to crack. Composites have a higher resistance to these temperatures making the tooth less likely to crack.
- Composites can be used for fillings, repairing chipped or cracked teeth, or to fill a space between two teeth.
A crown is also known as a cap. It works as a cover that encases your tooth. It's function is to restore the tooth to its original shape, size and functionality.
It's important that your tooth is protected and strengthened. A crown does just that. Crowns are best when fillings or other restorations won't work.
Porcelain crowns are made to match the shape, size, and color or your teeth giving you a natural, long-lasting smile.
A crown procedure requires two visits to our office.
Your first appointment requires taking impressions or molds. These are used to create your custom crown at our lab and to create a temporary crown. This crown stays on your tooth for approximately two weeks while your crown is being made to fit your tooth.
Veneers are a popular cosmetic treatment that can give an appearance of straight and white teeth.
In this process, we completely reshape your teeth. This is often done as a more conservative alternative to crowns. Veneers can be a favorable solution in treating cosmetic issues.
They are bonded onto the front of the teeth, are very durable and will last many years but at some point will need to be replaced.
- To create a uniform, white, attractive smile.
- Crooked Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
- Severely Discoloured or Stained Teeth.
- Teeth That Are Disproportionate To Other Teeth
- Unwanted Or Uneven Spaces
- Worn And Chipped Teeth
At Smile Designs of Door County, we can help you achieve the bright smile you desire.
To start your tooth whitening process, call to schedule an appointment! Be sure to check out our Whitening Program!